Tuesday 15 November 2016

Lime Crime Velvetines


Going back a while I went to the Beauty Show in the RDS and picked up a few bits and pieces. One of these was the Lime Crime Velvetines liquid matte lipstick. I got the shade Red Velvet. I've never used any products from these guys before but was told it was very long lasting which I love the sound of,  there's nothing worse then having to keep reapplying lipstick all day or night long or every time you take a sip of your drink. 


I tried this the next time I was heading out and my sister tried it as well. We both where really impressed with how long it lasted. I was sipping away and eating nibbles all evening and it hardly made a difference to my lips. 


It goes on really silky and creamy and was easy to apply with no bleeding or leaving marks on my teeth (most embarrassing thing ever). It doesn't feel very dry on and didn't leave my lips dried out and was easy enough to take off compared to some long lasting  lipsticks I've tried out before. I won't name any names but I once ended up with my lips stuck to each other, kind of felt like tar and took forever to get off. The matte effect is really nice and the shade is a perfect red, not to orange or dark just a nice red which I loved from the moment I saw it. I sometimes think I'm a bit too pale for reds but this one doesn't make me too place at all, not for winter anyway. 

The second time I wore it I did need to reapply it but only after wearing it all morning and afternoon, so that's not really that bad at all.

Thanks for reading and don't for get to check out my INSTAGRAM and TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment