Wednesday 9 November 2016

Cocoa Brown The Goddess Collection In-Store Launch


I went along to the Cocoa Brown launch for The Goddess Collection on Tuesday. Last week tickets for the launch went online for free and included a goodie bag. It took place over in Dundrum in Penney's and I went over with my Mam and 3 sisters. I also got to meet the lovely Marissa Carter who is as lovely as she seem on her snapchat and the other ladies from Cocoa Brown who are all so friendly too. It was a really nice atmosphere and I even got a picture with Marissa. 




I had never used any of the goddess oils before even though I keep meaning to try one out, so off course I had to get the collection and give them all a go. I can see myself getting a bit addicted to these and walking around like a human disco ball but at least I'll be happy.

In Goddess collection was €13 for 3 30ml bottles, one of each of the shades which are Golden Goddess, Ice Goddess (the newest) and Rose Gold Goddess. I can imagine these being very handy for the christmas season and the even have that gorgeous smell as the other cocoa brown products.


When I registered for my ticket it said I'd get a goodie bag and oh my god was it and amazing goodie bag! In the goodie bag it contained Chocolate Whip Oil-Free body moisturiser 200ml, Kind Shampoo and Conditioner 200ml, Night and Day Tan 150ml can, tough stuff 75ml and last but not least 5oml tube of Bronzing Gel instant tan in matte. How amazing is this goodie bag I've used and loved some of these already but have yet to try the night and day tan and the bronzing gel so now I have no excuse and since my summer tan has completely disappeared now I can see them being tried out pretty soon. 




What I love most about all these are that I suffer from eczema and I can use them with out a problem. The Cocoa Brown tan was the first tan that I successfully used and didn't make my skin irritated or make the eczema stand out more. I recently started using the shampoo and conditioner when my hands started to break out again from the changing weather and it doesn't irritate them or sting at all which is fantastic most of the others I've used over the years usually have no fragrance and my hair doesn't last all that long between washes so I've already fallen in love with it and they are all pretty good price wise too and everywhere. If they were to bring out a shower gel I'd be over the moon!



No comments:

Post a Comment