Saturday 29 October 2016

What I won

I was lucky enough recently to win this amazing prize through a twitter competition. I retweeted a competition tweet from @davelackie and later on went on to twitter and noticed a tweet saying I had won. 

I love Lancome and was so excited I couldn't wait to get it. I also found it kind of funny how I have just moved back from Canada and then win something from there. It was even sent through the courier company I used in work over there.


Anyway more about the prize. It all came in the cutest makeup bag for a start and a lovely note. I also got a little travel cocktail shaker too, this thing is adorable and can see it being used a lot in the near future, I do love a nice cocktail. Everything is so cute and travel size, I have a strange fascination with travel size products which is probably because A all he traveling and moving I have done over the past few years or B the fact that I like to carry my life in my handbag and travel size takes up less room. 

Heres what's in the makeup bag.
Bi-Facil Double -action eye makeup remover 50ml
Rénergie Lift lifting and firming cream 15ml
Visionnaire advanced skin corrector 5ml (love this stuff I'm already a huge fan)
Color Design Lipstick 329 Love it (cream)
Color Design Eye brightening all in one 5 shadow & liner palette 301 Mauve Chérie
Hypnose Custom volume mascara in black 2.07ml


No comments:

Post a Comment