Saturday 28 February 2015

Essence "Like and Unforgettable Kiss" Fragrance Review

The first thing I thought of when I first had a smell of this was "this is what summer smells like". If your anything like myself then you can't get through summer with out a gorgeous summer fragrance. First of all I know it's not actually summer right now but it's so cold and miserable out during these winter days that spraying this all over myself makes me feel a little better about the cold. 

This cost me just under €8 and for the price I'm very impressed it lasts so long on, I would have assumed it would fade quite quickly but no it's long lasting. The smell is the biggest plus of course and then there's the packaging its so adorable and the little ribbon on the bottle of so cute. 

My best way to describe this is fruity and floral at the same time. I love fruity and floral fragrances they always remind me of fresh summer days or holidays. I picked this up in Penney's and it was the only one left. I have a feeling that I might want to pick up another to put away as I'm already going through this one fast. 

Follow me on twitter here TWEET TWEET

or on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment