Monday 25 November 2013

Osiris Avisé CC and BB creams


I recently bought these two when I was out shopping. I got them in the Euro General shop for €1.50 each and didn't really have high hopes for them due to the price, but they really did surprise me.

CC Cream
I hadn't used a cc cream before this one and wasn't really sure if I would like it. I was wrong I now love this cc cream, it's really light and feels like I'm putting on moisturizer. I really hate the feeling of heavy foundations. I just end up thinking of my skin being completely clogged up. It covers a lot and gives my skin a more even tone. My skin can be a bit difficult at times especially in the winter. As I have a lot of redness around my eyes from eczema I do still have to use a concealer but I'm sure it's not the case for everyone. I do however find it great with eczema and it being SPF15 and having UV protection is always a plus for me.

BB Cream
Again I can't really find anything wrong with this cream, It covers my skin without looking streaky or built up on dry spots, doesn't make my face shiny and is long lasting. I do again still have to wear concealer with this but not as much as I would with some foundations. Again also has UV protection and SPF15 so another plus and find it great with eczema as well. For the price and the quality I am both happy and surprised but who doesn't love finding a bargain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment